| PARTNERSHIPS & SCHOLARSHIPS|
HEAVY EQUIPMENT/DIESEL PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
The Caterpillar Excellence Fund Matching Grant Program includes the following:
Subject to available funds, the Foundation will match qualifying dealer grants in any amount from $5,000 to $25,000 per year, maximum per educational institution.
- The first $5,000 of Foundation grants will be restricted to scholarships (not applicable to high school programs).
- After the scholarships, the school cannot use the remaining Foundations funds to purchase Caterpillar specific machines, parts, tooling, curriculum, etc.
- Dealer grants may be used for scholarships, curriculum, facility development, equipment, etc., but not for bricks and mortar or for other programs at the school.
Criteria for eligibility and consideration for Foundation Dealer Excellence Fund Matching Grants includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Participating accredited schools should be conducting a certified Heavy Equipment/Diesel Technology Program.
- Participating schools should provide either new or revised curriculum meeting AEDF Standards.
- Where state or local programs exist, schools should be a participant or in the process of establishing a SkillsUSA or FFA etc., program.
- Participating schools should have a Student/Faculty Excellence Recognition Program.
BACK TO CAREER HOME PAGE