Let us help you with your investment.
Wyoming Machinery Company Finance Group is here to serve you.
View and Pay your invoices online:
- If you need to register for account access, please contact Wyoming Machinery Company Credit Department.
In House Credit Account
Use the following button to access the online WMC Credit Application
In House Cash Account: Wyoming Machinery Company ONLINE CASH (COD) ACCOUNT APPLICATION
- Allows flexibility to pay your invoices later in the month.
- Wyoming Machinery Company can keep track of your historical purchases to aid in monitoring the health and condition of your equipment.
- Your employees can order and receive the parts that they need without needing a credit card or cash to pick them up. (PO may be required based on your requirements)
- These accounts allow you to build strong credit references to provide to other vendors when applying for credit through them.
Caterpillar Corporate Commercial Account: CAT ACCESS CARD (CAC) APPLICATION
- These accounts are great for if you want to pay for your purchases using a credit card, but still would like the ability to keep the historical data of your purchases for monitoring your purchases and equipment health.
- If you are purchasing a machine through Wyoming Machinery Company and do not want to have a credit account set up, we will set you up a Cash account so that we can associate the purchase with you.
- This is an option for customers who have problematic credit, but would like to work on building a relationship with Wyoming Machinery Company.
Caterpillar Financial Services: Contact your Salesman for more information.
- This option is provided through Citi Bank and Caterpillar
- This line of credit is similar to a credit card, with revolving terms, and a set minimum payment schedule.
- This line of credit allows you to purchase parts/service/equipment from ANY Caterpillar dealer in North America, and make payments on one account rather than many.
- This can be used in conjunction with a Wyoming Machinery Company in-house COD account.
- These accounts are used for purchasing equipment from Wyoming Machinery Company.
- Similar to using a bank for a loan to purchase equipment.
- Generally has more favorable interest rates and terms than traditional financial institutions.
- When you are applying for credit with Wyoming Machinery Company, you will need to provide some additional information. You can easily attach these to the application through the online process.
- Copy of your driver’s license or Affidavit of Identification
- Download Affidavit of Identification HERE
- Sales Tax Exemption form (if applicable)
- If you would prefer to fill out the credit application by hand, rather than online through DocuSign, you can download a PDF version of our Credit Application HERE.
Accounts Receivable & Credit Applications:
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 307.472.1000, Press #7 then Press #1
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
(wire payment remittance)
Phone: 307.472.1000, Press #7 then Press #2
For any other inquiries or questions, please contact us!